Monday, May 17, 2004

Tithe A Modern Faerie Tale

Tithe A Modern Faerie Tale



~Holly Black

(This is a book review i wrote for english class)



The novel, Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale, is a wonderfully written book by Holly Black. I found myself reluctant to put it down before i was finished. The way the story unfolds makes so much sense and you'll be happy for the main character when she figures stuff out. The book is so well written,I could visualize the scenes as if i were watching a movie. I did'nt feel like i was reading a book and there wasnt too much description. If you are interested in fantacy, you will love this book.

(I wrote more but that's all i feel like typing)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Tithe was a good book. The descriptions were wonderful. I was right there with the characters. Behind them or something, watching them...