Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We're back

Alright, Book Review's is back (hopefully, to stay) with a new name: Novel Logs! Everything else was taken, besides, I think it's cute. We also have new members, Katie (ケーティ) and Sarah will be joining us soon. I've changed the template because I deleted the old background by mistake and the whole thing was a mess. And so some of the older posts will look... redundant. But all the information is still there and clear. I've changed where the post authors's name is, its now at the top, so it wont say "review" by in the body anymore. Anyway, hopefully it's all easier and more clear. And I'll work on my grammar... We'll try to post more as well... (still pretending people are reading this). ^_^ (actually i changed my mind and review by is at the bottom of the post again. but it's still gone from the body of the body because...it doesnt need to be there twice)

No comments: