Sunday, January 22, 2017

Review: Endymion

Endymion Endymion by Dan Simmons
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm so glad I read this. Books 1 and 2 took me a while to get into, and I felt the story ended enough for me not to continue the series. However, I was looking for books to read and the person who recommended it to me (and the one who recommended it to him) said I should finish it. Reluctantly, I did.

The story felt a lot clearer to me than when I began book one. I felt like book 1 dropped you into the world and expected you to know it. By book 3, I did. The characters and their stories were not only far more interesting to me and right from the beginning, but there were fewer of them to keep track of, which I think worked a lot better.

I had a much better time getting through this book, and even looked forward to reading onward. Now, there is no doubt that I'll finish the series. :D

View all my reviews

No comments: