Thursday, May 26, 2005

Or Give Me Death

Or Give Me Death


By Ann Rinaldi




Review By Sasha


This is most likely not the first book I have on here written by Rinaldi. This book is one in the Great Episodes series which is a collection of books written by different authors about things that happened in the past. This isnt my favorite book because once I feel sympaty for a character, i hate it when bad thing (or words) happen to them. It's an okay book. More for people who are into Stuff from the past. The book is the story of Patrick Henry's family. The guy that said "Give me liberty, or give me death." I finished the book, but only because I had nothing better to do. Literally i was sitting in class with this book and we had free periods.


Another thing is that i began reading this book before. I remember the first few pages and i stopped reading it. Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awsome review