Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review: The End of Eternity


The End of Eternity
The End of Eternity by Isaac Asimov

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The End of Eternity follows Andrew, a technician who makes small changes in the world to supposedly create a better future.

It started a little slow for where it was going, but overall, I really enjoyed it. Women weren't shown in a very good light, which I will chalk up to the times not only of Asimov but in the reality in which Andrew was living.

Like I said, it started slow, but the last 4 or 5 chapters packed quite a punch. Lots of twists and turns, and very exciting. Only one thing that happened early on in the novel suggested what was to come. I would have preferred it to be spread out a little more, but what can one do.

I especially like the shout-out to the Foundation series. The books really can go together in a way.



View all my reviews

No comments: