Friday, August 16, 2013

Review: Seriously...I'm Kidding


Seriously...I'm Kidding
Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



So this is the third comedian written book that I've read. I didn't read Ellen's previous 2 books which I assume would have had more of a "how I became famous" aspect to them like the other comedian books I've read. So it's probably not a fair comparison to say that I liked this book the most, but I did.

It's a fun quick read and I found myself chuckling quite a bit. I don't really watch the Ellen show, but I do like her humor and personality and have some general similarities such as healthy eating and not being late to functions, which made me like the book more.

Also I really played along with the meditation chapter and it was fun/ny.

I might have to go back and read her other two. :)



View all my reviews

No comments: